Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Killers on Letterman

As I have professed previously. I do have a spot in my indie-garage-freak rock heart for The Killers. I have always dug the vocals and lyrics of one Mr. Brandon Flowers. I remember playing "all these things that I've done" super loud at the stoplight when the choir kicked and I belted it right along super loud in my girl got red then embarrassed squirmed in her seat, thought I was crazy and preceded to roll the windows up and sink a little further into the seat. Six months later the song is all over the place on radio,TV, nike commercials and I don't seem so crazy. Sometimes you just need to let your musical prejudices fall and enjoy good music for what it is. I got off point. The Killers were on Letterman Monday and brought a 20 piece orchestra and a harp.Did it work? Let me know what you think.

Mp3 and Letterman Video after the jump





The Killers-Dustland Fairytale
The Killers-Forget About What I said(Bonus)



Buy Killers Day&Age here via The Killers - Day & Age (Deluxe Version)

No comments: